Manager at Smart4Talent - A Brand of Dangi Digital Media LLP
Views:507 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
General Marketing - Sales & Marketing - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
Designation : GM - Sales & Marketing
Qualification : Should be Graduate
Experienced : 6 -10 Yrs
Salary : 6-7 LPA
Industry : FMCG
Location : Hathras, UP
Skills Required : Excellent communication skills, Team Handling
We are looking for General Manager Marketing/Sales who can start our Hathras Plant. In this position, you will be setting up operations from scratch, build a productive team and hit the ground running.
Job Description :
- Researching the market to understand trends and consumer behavior.
- Build and implement marketing strategy which includes ATL and BTL activities for customer acquisition and retention.
- Can manage a P&L of the region.
- Develop promotion plans to launch locally relevant product ideas and design competitive pricing.
- Use customer feedback to realign marketing strategies to increase profitability.
- Improve service levels and increase efficiency of the operations that can help provide best quality to the customer.
- Manage the P/L and the city business unit. Prepare & analyze weekly/ monthly reports on city performance requirements help monitor demand forecast.
- Ensure efficient use of assigned budgets and proper accounting for the funds used.
- Coordinate with customer support team, digital marketing, logistics and manufacturing to help meet customer needs
- Contribute ideas to find solutions that improve delivery operations, packaging and quality of the product.
- Work with good understanding of relevant laws, regulations and policies.
Required Core Skills :
- High levels of energy to execute and find creative solutions to various problems on daily basis.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to lead the team and work in alignment with the leadership team.
- Knowledge of the city and proficiency in local language is a must.
- Analytical skills to understand consumer behavior, competitor activity and market trends. Budget and cost analysis experience required.
- Knowledgeable about principles, practices and techniques of marketing strategies
- Understanding quality requirements for the products and customer service.
- Experience running large scope projects with cross-over departments and large teams
- Proficiency in Sales & marketing skills - 6-10 years of experience in FMCG/retail/telecom or any Food industry would be preference.