Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:76 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
General Manager - Sales - Real Estate (10-15 yrs)
- Join a leading real estate company across multiple major cities
- Lead a passionate team of sales professionals
- A role that will accelerate your career
- Our client is an established infrastructure construction and real estate development company. In addition to adopting innovative technologies, the company strives for benchmark quality and adopts a customer-centric and transparent approach. As a result, the company has seen a rapidly growing base of customers with strong retention rates.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implement performance management actions when needed.
- Ensuring proper use of the database and tools to track performance.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Setting weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets for the team and driving them to achieve these.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least 10 years of experience within sales/ account management, ideally within the Real Estate industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems