General Manager - Sales & Marketing - Chemicals (8-15 yrs)
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Build, develop and prospect the Indian market in line with business targets, through the Sales team.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with Indian clients.
- Analyse technical and commercial specifications issued by the clients and coordinate internally to offer the right technical solution.
- Build final proposals out of the different technical and commercial proposals and negotiate on terms and conditions.
- Act as an intermediate link between clients and engineering teams.
- Keep up your knowledge of the offered solutions, products and services and work closely with internal technical experts and standardizing team.
- Grow turn-over with respect for margin.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial or Commercial) preferably with MBA in marketing.
- At least ten years- experience in an industrial environment, preferably in the oils & fats industry
- Experience in a project-based and/or in an industrial environment
- Experience with CRM
- Good understanding of the Indian market and able to develop the business through teams
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Fluent knowledge of English and Hindi (any other language will be an asset)
- Ability to learn quickly and bring creative solutions to problems