Managing Partner at The Perfect 1/One Search
Views:84 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
General Manager - Sales - IT (7-10 yrs)
The IT Company is Headquartered at Bangalore, having offices in USA - Tampa & New Jersey & Gurgaon in India. The entire development and India sales team is based between the Bangalore & Gurgaon offices. Its one of the fastest-growing software development companies providing services to the global clients satisfying them through customized solutions and innovative approach.
Prior Experience with Software & technical solution sales in domestic and International Market is mandatory.
Position Summary :
The profile desires a candidate who is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts. The candidate will be expected to build identify business opportunities, key customer relationships, and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- 7-10 years of relevant pre-sales, business development & sales experience.
- Experience with Software & technical solution sales
- Preferable - Techno-commercial background.
- Prospecting, Lead qualification, proposals preparation, follow ups & relationship building.
- Identify the market opportunities (Domestic & international) and complete the entire BD and Sales cycle.
- Responding to RFP's / RFI's / RFQ's as part of the pre-sales process.
- Closely working with the Business Analysts, pre-sales & digital marketing or any other team to complete the required business development activities & processes.
- Connect with potential clients to understand their unique business needs through deep discovery and situation analysis & also be able to do the gap analysis to provide possible technical solutions.
- Partners with sales representatives to respond effectively to issues and opportunities.
- Share responsibility for driving sales by successfully partnering with other sales team members (internally and externally) on client solutions
- Works in conjunction with sales and sales operations, the management to develop timely and professional responses to assigned sections of RFPs- and RFIs- .
- Regularly update the clients - product improvements/releases, service capabilities and work closely with internal teams to stay current on product developments
- Articulates customer requirements to the implementation team to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Services and to ensure successful customer implementation of the company
- Leverage industry and technology knowledge to collaboratively plan and create unique solutions to complex problems
- Become an active, integral part of sales strategy and execution, develops and delivers compelling custom demonstrations to highlight product value to a specific customer
- Strong documentation skills on feature understanding, tracking of items, maintaining presales documentation.
- Create & contribute to strategic business reports, market assessment reports & strategic market analysis as required.
- Draw the implications of the above reports & apply that into the business development process.
- Regular & periodic updates - Potential business opportunities, market opportunities,ongoing activities
- Develops and maintains competitive technical knowledge of the Company's top competitors.
- Summarize key trends and insights, including the ability to make decisions around what delivery method is best to showcase the right results
- Remain update-to-date about the company technical strengths & service capabilities.
- Support sales journey as a product and technical expert, providing assistance and ongoing support to clients throughout the course of the partnerships.
- Interactions with the internal teams to ensure alignment of requirements across the pre-sales and delivery stages.