HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:408 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Sales - FMCG (15-25 yrs)
Location : Bangalore/Noida/Kolkata/Raigarh
Experience : 15 - 25 Years
Function : Sales & Marketing
Vacancy : 10
Job Description :
- Responsible for effective implementation of sales strategies & policies in assigned area and meeting sales targets & objectives.
- Implement sales plans, strategies and policies with a view to increase/sustain market share and profitability for assigned region.
- Implement policies and guidelines for smooth functioning and satisfaction of channel partners like dealers, distributors and stockiest in assigned region.
- Scan the environment to understand competitor's activities, demand supply scenario, regulatory issues to formulate strategies for increasing market share in assigned area.
- Ensure an increased market share and profitability by facilitating market development, brand management and business development and building the brand of the company in the assigned area.
- Implement market intelligence system to provide monthly information on potential data, competitors- activities, new product opportunities and other changes in the environment for assigned area.
- Effectively implement policies for robust field force monitoring and people management, relationship management system in order to increase field force satisfaction and portfolio growth.
- Managing the complete sales cycle in assigned region from business development and customer acquisition to receipt of payments.
- Meeting sales targets & objectives for assigned region.
- Market share growth - Strengthening & expanding distribution network.
- Identification & development of new markets in assigned region.
- Implementation of initiatives and Sales & Marketing strategies and Retail strategy.
- Relationship building & Customer Satisfaction with key accounts / CSA / Retailers / Stockists in assigned region.
- Implementation of a market intelligence/ information system.
- Training, development & monitoring of sales & distribution personnel, in lie with SBU's strategies, plans & policies.
Qualification : mba
Working Days : 5 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.