Consultant at Credence Consulting
Views:224 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
General Manager - National Sales - Cosmetics (16-22 yrs)
General Manager - National Sales - Cosmetics
Well established consumer products company with excellent track record, operating in the cosmetics and beauty segment. Demonstrated track record in pioneering a new category. Extremely strong capabilities in product development, innovation, MR, marketing, brand building, online sales. Also has its own branded stores. PE funded. Looking to hire a GM Sales for its sales, covering both general trade and modern trade at the national level.
POSITION DESCRIPTION :
- Develop and implement the overall sales strategy as per guideline with focus on Beauty Advisor Led Counters and Premium Counters and plan for All India including roll-out of general trade and modern trade.
- Own and lead the sales vision and action plan.
- Build the sales organization by designing and implementing the overall sales organization structure as per strategy, on-boarding of required staff, oversee training and motivate and guide them to achieve targeted results.
- Conceptualize and evolve the Sales & Distribution strategy, plan, and forecast and ensure alignment with Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and Sales Regions on processes and deliverables.
- Enhance sales productivity of the front-line by implementing enhanced sales improvement metrics.
- Develop and implement customer marketing strategy.
- Position will involve travel.
HIRING PROFILE :
- PGDM from leading business school, with 16 -22 years in personal care sales in India.
- Must have deep experience in the cosmetics and beauty space and in building Beauty Advisor Led counters, general trade / distribution network preferably for a new brand entering the market.
- Should preferably have prior experience handling national sales. Must have worked in atleast two regions (not just a particular region) within the country
- Should have worked in companies with strong process orientation, known for best practices in FMCG general trade sales.
- Should be able to rapidly build teams and should have prior experience in scaling up businesses.
- Highly proficient at MIS designing and implementation.
- An entrepreneurial approach to work.
- Ambitious and driven.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Impeccable leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, with a desire to produce outstanding output at all times.