Research Associate and Recruitment Consultant at ACH Management Consultants
Views:206 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
General Manager - Marketing - Trade Marketing - FMCG (7-12 yrs)
General Manager - Marketing - FMCG
Business responsibilities :
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing, branding and activation initiatives for FMCG business vertical to grow both topline and bottom-line
- Increase the overall revenue by- increasing wallet share and expanding consumer base of the brands through exploring new channels and markets, increasing penetration within current market, implementing marketing activities, and introducing new products, etc.
- Developing and executing the marketing and branding strategy to improve market share and reach by defining brand- its proposition, activation and promotions
- Working closely with sales team, advertising and research agencies to develop, implement and monitor best possible marketing mix for
- Gaining insights about consumers through actual sales figures and overall market trends, and support data driven decision making to improve company's FMCG business
- Work on effecting media plan, evaluation and implementation to attain maximum ROI of marketing activities while achieving brand objectives
- Represent organization in public forums by attending seminars and institutional gatherings to create a strong corporate connect
People responsibilities :
- Creating and implementing best industry practices within organization and function to make it a better working place for team members
- Build and develop relationships with all stakeholders including internal- Sales team, Functional heads, Promoters; and external touch points- vendors, distributors, franchisees, agencies, etc. Special responsibility towards reporting manager and promoters of the organization in terms of aligning business goals through planning and reporting activities.
- Create a learning environment for the sub-ordinates to develop them as professionals.
Functional Competencies :
- Strong Knowledge of FMCG industry with respect to branding, consumer insights and market trends
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills to deal with Business heads and top management.
- An eye for detail and strong analytical skills are required for interpreting market and consumer data to make strategic decisions
- Ability to multitask, develop budgets, KPIs, and marketing plans, and execute projects from start to finish
- Understanding of Digital marketing platform required for making operating plan and strategies for business expansion on digital channels.
- Negotiation skills to get best deals from the distributors and vendors
- Team work and collaboration to work smoothly with cross-functional teams