Talent Acquisition Specialist at SKS Enterpprises
Views:52 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
General Manager - Marketing - Real Estate (7-15 yrs)
Role : General Manager Marketing
Reports to : Chief Marketing Officer
Location : Solitaire Corporate Park, Andheri, Mumbai
About the Company : Our client is Mumbai based Real Estate Technology startup.
- As India's first technology-based and consumer-centric real estate buying platform, the client is building on its reputable stature and has gained the attention of several leading investors.
- Post its successful first round of funding of $2M led by Tinder founder Justin Mateen, celebrity investor Brad Bao, the Co-Founder of Lime and Kinzon Capital has invested an undisclosed amount in the company. Our client also has a post funding valuation of $12M, making it one of the highest valued companies in India at the seed stage.
- The business plans to transform the homebuyer journey in real estate from a cumbersome and painful process that is completely out of sync with the digital economy. It is building a fully integrated online to offline system to make real estate transactions delightful, rather than painful as they currently are.
- Using data science and proprietary algorithms, the company will also allow clients to compare properties fairly and price transparency will lead to higher transactions in the industry.
1. ATL activities (pre-post sales)
- Campaign concepts and product alignment.
- Sales Vertical wise lead generation plan Collateral Development concept and sign-off.
- Media Management for integrated marketing campaigns.
- Briefing the agency, working closely with Brand, AD and media agencies to develop an impactful campaign.
- Hoardings, Pole Kiosks, Billboards, Posters etc.
- Co-ordinate with various media agencies and ensure timely release of the advertisement
- Tracking of campaign response.
- ROI Management for overall campaign
- Partnerships and Brand alliances.
2. BTL activities (pre-post sales)
- Responsible for conceptualization of the brand experience at various events.
- Leverage associations by actively participating in consumer engagement programs for lead generation, brand awareness.
- Will be responsible for ROI on the activities conducted.
- Contribute and scrutiny the marketing office established at various sites/regions.
- Experience management across touch-points for key milestones( allotment, registration, handover)
3. Mapping key competitors in terms of their communication strategy, campaigns, new launches, specifications etc.
4. Ensure timely availability of the Project Promotion Material like Site Plans/Floor plans, Brochures, Fliers, Project models, Animation, Renders - Elevations, Interiors from the respective vendors.
5. Understand, design and participate in various marketing campaigns
6. Analyze the data in terms of the traffic and conversions and fine tune the upcoming campaigns accordingly necessary interiors specification are to be maintained.
7. Tie-ups with leading publications and channels for coverage, publishing a year long content planner for coverage - Budget allocation and management.
8. Digital marketing experience preferred with exposure in SEO /SMM.
- Masters of Business Administration - Marketing from Tier 1 Institute.
- Minimum 7 Years of experience from FMCG / Retail / E Commerce/ Real Estate / Property Tech Industry.