Senior Executive Data at Character Sketches
Views:50 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
General Manager - Marketing - IT Services (12-20 yrs)
We are looking for a seasoned Marketing Professional at a crucial growth phase. who will manage key aspects of marketing lead generation, partner marketing and digital marketing. who will be working in close collaboration with leaders in sales, product, engineering, and customer success to bring the story and product to the world as the organization scales to new chapters. We are looking for a bright, talented, and ambitious marketing professional who has the ability to both think big vision, while rolling up their sleeves to get things done and move with agility to achieve their goals. This role will support US based GTM teams and will involve meetings in US time zone.
- Execute marketing strategy across direct and partner channels.
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across free and paid marketing vehicles.
- Create nurture campaigns to turn leads into SQLs.
- Create lead generation programs to grow target markets developing inbound marketing.
- Develop partner messaging to recruit new MSP partners and co-market with them to drive demand.
- Develop creative partner content, materials, playbooks, communications, social media, newsletters, and portals to inform, engage and activate partners.
- Help manage marketing budget and expenditures with ROI and P&L projections; manage marketing to quantifiable quotas and metrics within marketing budget.
- Work closely with India based SDR (inside sales) team to develop outreach campaigns and cadences.
- Collaborate with sales, product, engineering, CSM, and leadership, to drive new business, cross-sells and upsells; convey confidence in owning a pipeline number.
- Have a passion to launch new products to the market.
Required Education & Experience :
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university;
- Knowledge of SDR and channel marketing functions
- 12-20 years of marketing work experience in technology.
- Mix of direct and partner-based marketing.
- 5+ years in a B2B SaaS or IT Services marketing role.
- Proven experience designing, crafting, and organizing integrated campaigns such as webinars, email marketing cadences, whitepapers, case studies and customer testimonials across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Basic technical understanding in the following environments is a plus: B2B, SaaS, and cloud services providers such as Microsoft Azure, VMware, Citrix.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Understanding of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling SaaS or IT Services. -This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Good verbal and written communications skills with the ability to create new content, conduct presentations, and influence the audience.
- Takes the initiative and willingness required to take on responsibilities and challenges; is reliable, dependable, taking ownership of work.