General Manager - Marketing - Advertising Firm (10-15 yrs)
- Responsible for the overall brand building of the Centre by ensuring effective & comprehensive advertising & PR
- Manage Market Communication (Advertising + PR), Events & IP, large scale events, Digital & Direct Marketing
- Regular advertising using all possible media as well as good PR coverage of various events/ occasions/initiatives
- Prepare a detailed advertising plan, brief the agency & ensure effective implementation of the various components of the plan
- Plan outdoor hoardings & signage on the basis of the size, type of signage, position etc.
- Update the target audience through a newsletter (new offers, new stores, retailer participation through interviews & features, along with advertising agency
- Effective use of various social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.); maintain a connect with select target audience, promote various initiatives
- Promote various activities of the Centre by exploring partnerships with magazines & radio channels, as barter or otherwise
- Monitor performance of agencies against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) & evaluate after post every event
- Strong in Advertising, PR, understand designing & outdoor advertising, branding & retail promotions; Corporate Communications, Digital, events; good presentation & communication skills
- MBA in Marketing, 10-15 years- experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.