Recruiter at Sidhr.In
Views:562 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
General Manager/Deputy General Manager - B2C Marketing (5-14 yrs)
Reporting to: VP Operations
You will be responsible for:
1. Researching the market to understand trends and consumer behaviour.
2. Build and implement marketing strategy which includes ATL and BTL activities for customer acquisition and retention.
3. Develop promotion plans to launch locally relevant product ideas and design competitive pricing.
4. Use customer feedback to realign marketing strategies to increase profitability.
5. Improve service levels and increase efficiency of the operations that can help provide best quality to the customer.
6. Manage the P&L and the city business unit. Prepare & analyse weekly/ monthly reports on city performance requirements help monitor demand forecast.
Required Core Skills:
- High levels of energy to execute and find creative solutions to various problems on daily basis.
- Knowledgeable about principles, practices and techniques of marketing strategies
- Experience running large scope projects with cross-over departments and large teams
- Proficiency in digital marketing skills
- 5-7 years of experience in FMCG/retail/telecom or any Food industry would be preferable.
- Graduate or & MBA
- SEO certification would be an added advantage