HR Manager at CFO One Pvt. Ltd
Views:448 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
General Manager - Business Development - BFS (5-18 yrs)
- New business development
- Ability to strategies customer acquisition and retention models
- End to end management from executing leads and opportunities to final client on-boarding.
- Relationship building with key stakeholders including internal execution team for smooth business flow.
- Managing outbound phone calls/live chat/email queries of existing customers.
- Responsible for setting up the business pipeline and driving the revenue growth.
- Research, prospect, and build targeted client base for business development.
- Initiate and execute various marketing campaigns across different networking/industry platforms.
- Good understanding of the services offered by the company.
- Brand positioning and visibility.
- Candidate will be responsible for all aspects of business development & sales initiatives, B2B & B2C domains.
- The role will be accountable & responsible for developing the team, driving sales & marketing initiatives to create pipeline, pipeline conversion, enable sales success and increased brand awareness. The position will also be responsible for tracking, analysing, monitoring and communicating success and delivering ROI for all business development activities.