Executive - HR at Gempundit.com
Views:22 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GemPundit.com - Junior Executive - Inside Sales (1-3 yrs)
About GemPundit :
- GemPundit.com is the fastest growing e-commerce platform for loose gemstones and colored gemstone jewelry. Our amazing work culture and wide range of talent is responsible for our stellar achievements over the past decade. The highly experienced management has steered the organization to great success, defining our ethos and values that have transformed us into a great place to work, learn and grow. This is further accentuated by the recent accolades that GemPundit has received from the Gems & Jewelry Export Promotion Council (sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce) for :
- Highest Number of International Clients, in the Gems & Jewellery Industry
- Best Innovation in Digital Marketing, in the Gems & Jewellery Industry
- Best E-Commerce Platform, in the Gems & Jewellery Industry
- Every career with us is a journey that is full of adventure and challenge. We are rapidly expanding our domestic and international offices by hiring outstanding talent across various departments/locations
Job Overview :
- As a Junior Inside Sales Representative, your primary responsibility will be to generate new leads, qualify prospects, and close deals to meet and exceed sales targets. You will be an integral part of the sales team, collaborating with senior sales professionals and sales managers to drive business growth and revenue. Your focus will be on developing relationships with potential clients, understanding their needs, and positioning our products or services as viable solutions.
Your responsibilities :
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact or meetings.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products.
- Create frequent reviews & reports with sales and financial data.
- Display efficiency in gathering market and customer information to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery & customer specifications to their managers.
- Collaborate with team members; gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal team to achieve better results.
- Record sales & order information and report the same to the internal team.
- Will work the branding of the company and its products.
- have to focus on the conversion and efficiency.
- Experience as a consultative selling will be an added advantage.
1. Education : High school diploma or equivalent. A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred but not mandatory.
2. Sales Skills : Demonstrated ability or aptitude for sales with excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
3. Ambitious and Goal-Oriented : Self-motivated, driven, and eager to achieve and exceed sales targets.
4. Team Player : Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the sales team and cross-functional departments.
5. Tech-savvy : Proficient with using CRM software, Microsoft Office Suite, and other sales-related tools.
6. Adaptability : Capable of adapting to a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment and willingness to learn from feedback and coaching.
7. Customer-Centric : Strong customer service orientation with the ability to understand and address customer needs effectively.
8. Time Management : Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.