HR at Government e Marketplace
Views:375 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
GeM - Executive - Social Media (3-5 yrs)
- Social Media Executive
- A graduate with 3+ years of experience in developing content and managing social media platforms, campaigns etc. including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Demonstrable experience leveraging social media management and analytics tools
- Drive the vision, strategy and copy across our social channels such as (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn from concept to post-implementation analysis
- Find new and exciting ways to engage both prospective and current customers via social media channel to drive awareness, conversion and lead capture
- Develop and implement content and curation plans by collaborating with other strategy, planning & operations teams
- Create compelling social media content calendars to ensure the consistent and relevant presence
- Ensure consistent brand positioning and tone of voice across all social media channels
Send CV if interested.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.