HR Manager at Geezy Global Pvt Ltd
Views:43 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Geezy Global - Manager - Lead Generation/Business Development (2-3 yrs)
Business Development Manager - Lead Generation
Geezy Foods : https://www.geezyfoods.co/
- At Geezy, we are a bunch of food mafias skilled enough to know better, wild enough to think bigger. We are all about DARK, and thus we are flipping the dark kitchens and dark stories game across the globe. Yes, you read that right. We do not do things the old-fashioned way. While the rest of the world is still struggling with building dark stores and kitchens, we have found our opportunity in under-utilized restaurant kitchens. Keeping up with speed and technology we- re helping these restaurant partners in turning their kitchens into profitable hubs by licensing them our virtual brand franchises.
- Geezy Foods provide complete service ranging from tech stacks, marketing, recipe guides to operational support along with freebies for the customers. All that the restaurant has to do is to focus on food and brace up for the incoming order volumes.
- With our current presence in Australia, NZ, UK, & USA, we are now embarking towards the Asian market and here we come to the land of flavors - India! Geezy's founding team is made up of hustlers who have got extensive experience in strategy, hospitality, venture capital, logistics, retail & FMCG.
- We are scaling rapidly, and are looking for energetic, ambitious, and hardworking individuals to join our startup journey; someone who is keen to join our extremely fast-paced team as a Business Development Manager for Lead Generation to build our Geezy Foods vertical.
Location : UK Shift (Rotational shift)
Experience : 2+ years
Core Responsibilities :
- Grow Geezy Foods through lead generation, client onboarding (via calls, email and setting up meetings), training, and cold calling
- Achieving volume growth, lead analysis, and reporting
- Research new potential restaurant partners
- Achieve monthly KPIs
- Driving value for the strategic growth of restaurant partners and Geezy
- Exceeding KPI's in terms of lead generation calls and prioritizing customer calls in a disciplined and effective manner to achieve maximum call rates and returns per day
- Develop long-term and profitable relationships with existing and prospective restaurant partners
- Handle clients across Australia
Skills & Requirements :
- Possess 2+ years exceptional Lead generation/Sales experience
- Candidates with previous experience in the hospitality/ecommerce/F&B industry and client onboarding are highly desirable
- Experience working with Swiggy/Uber or any other food delivery (highly desirable) platforms
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Flexibility working across different time zones (we are located across 5 different time zones)
- Proactive, resourceful, highly self-motivated, and autonomous with strong decision-making capabilities
- Proficient in MS Office, email messaging tools, Google sheets/docs, and/or other relevant tools, etc.
What is in for you ?
- Competitive Salary package
- Performance-based bonus
- Laptop + phone
- Gym subscription
- Free lunch
- Preferred candidates who can join us ASAP
- Grab the opportunity and be a part of our growth and expansion!