Talent Acquisition Partner at GeekyAnts
Views:31 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GeekyAnts - Executive - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to join our company. As a business development executive, you will be responsible for initial contact with clients, negotiating contracts and co-coordinating between internal teams for preparation and submission of various client documents.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Communication and follow-up with leads. .
- Requirement collection and analysis.
- Project pitch and estimations.
- Preparing resumes and arranging developer interviews with the clients.
- Negotiation and agreement of estimate.:
- Formal proposal preparation.,
- RFP / RFQ preparation.
- Preparing the milestone plan and Statement of Work.
- Updating the business support data such as portfolio and case studies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database of prospective client information.
- Collaborating with the technical team to secure, retain, and grow clients..
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Very strong communication skills.
- Energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Public speaking skills
- Similar experience in a software services/product firm for at least a year
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- At Least 1 Industry Experience, either as a Software Engineer or Marketing Executive in a Software Company or as a Content Writer.
BE / Btech; or MBA in Marketing