HR Recruiter at Gate Corporations USA
Views:48 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Gate Corporation - Presales/Business Development Role (2-4 yrs)
Job Tittle: Business Development (Pre-Sales)
Role :Generate leads / prospects to increase the top-line as a support function to Sales team.
Qualification: BE/B. Tech (Mech/Aero/Auto and any other similar domain).
Experience: 2 - 4 years in Business Development (Engg. Services/Solutions Business)
Product Domain : Aerospace, Automotive, Medical Equipment manufacturer, Heavy Engg, Farm equipment, Appliances, Rails, etc.
- Generate new leads for Engineering Design companies in Mechanical, Plant & Process Sectors, equipment OEMs, and manufacturers to fulfil their resource requirement through Cold calls, LinkedIn, Job Board and any other Digital medium.
- Leverage network and contacts to explore business, identifying target accounts, generate prospect funnel, map accounts and maintain the sales tracker.
- Send introduction emails and do the follow-up for meeting & generate business.
- Pitch in our offerings & generate RFQs to customers and do the follow up.
- Update the database of prospects by analysing the potential markets periodically in consultation with marketing team.
- Support sales & marketing team for creation of documents, reports and trackers.
- Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Create presentations and maintain the sales data confidential.
Desired Skills :
- Must have good knowledge in Engineering Services/Solutions business like Reverse engineering & Reengineering, Product design, 2D manufacturing drawings, CAE simulations, etc.
- Must have the knowledge of design & analysis tools. Like Catia, Solid works, AutoCad, LS Dyna etc..
- Strong in Cold calling, LinkedIn and other Digital medium for Lead generation.
- Must be aggressive with can do attitude for generating the business.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PPT & Project).
- Must have multi-domain experience for handling different products.
- Strong in organizing, planning, controlling and executing the projects.
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined and financial focused with the ability to work in demanding targets.
- Must be excellent in communication, Teamwork and Interpersonal relationship.
- Must be excellent in balancing the professional and personal life
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.