Human Resource at Garuda Finance
Views:157 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Garuda Finance - Executive - Sales (0-2 yrs)
About The Company
Garuda Finance is one of the most trusted names of South India which runs under the leadership of experienced stock expertise. Our Vision is to serve masses and help traders to trade professionally through quality Technical Research and create a Professional Trading environment in the country. Global Money Control is currently serving different kinds of traders like students, housewives, existing traders, etc and has given assistance to nnumerable people. Global Money Control has its operations spread in Mumbai and Bangalore and looking forward to growing in other cities by the next financial year.
Website - www.garudafinance.com
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensure it's a strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
Job Profile Sales Executive
Job Location : Jp Nagar, Bangalore
Desired Experience 0-1 years (stock advisory)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.