Verified Recruiter at Global Research & Advisory Firm
Views:268 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Team Manager (8-10 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you ? When you join the world's leading Research & Advisory company, you- ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you'll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication - and rewards it with opportunity. If you're always looking for what's next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events
About this Role :
- The Secondary Research Service (SRS) team works closely with Research Practices to understand their overall research needs and help them with research projects. As Manager, you would be expected to manage a team of Individual Contributors aligned with different research teams enabling them to deliver must-have research and manage stakeholders in the selected practice.
What You'll Do :
- Lead a team of Market Research Specialists and Sr. Market Research Specialists. Effectively manage multiple research projects end to end
- Interact with practice leadership to understand mission-critical priorities, design team strategy and update leadership regularly on key action items
- Provide comprehensive project brief to associates and advice them on research methodologies
- Help research analysts to use strategic tools and techniques to analyze findings and generate insights
- Regularly interact with stakeholders, leaders, research team managers and other senior members of the research team.
- Prepare and mentor project managers on complex and strategic assignment
What You'll Need :
- 8 - 10 years of experience in the Secondary Research industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing and mentoring junior resources in the team
- Exposure to managing people and recruitment related activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication, Excel and PPT skills
Who You Are :
- Possess a strong Process oriented mindset and critical thinking- good interpersonal skills and ability to coach team members
- Articulate and tactful communications skills with proven self-discipline and collaborative mindset - communicate well with team members and stakeholders
- Good knowledge across disciplines within the IT industry, vertical markets, major vendors, products or solutions. Ability to manage and perform a very broad set of responsibilities, often with conflicting time demands Strategic business thinkers who can come up with business insights that help in scaling.
What we offer :
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Location : Gurgaon, India
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.