Verified Recruiter at Global Research & Advisory Firm
Views:577 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Specialist - Research (0-3 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world's leading Research & Advisory company, you'll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you'll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication- and rewards it with opportunity. If you're always looking for what's next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you ?
When you join Gartner Research, you'll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You'll deliver must-have research and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you'll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you- ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work - and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you are someone who is intellectually curious and principally motivated by ideas, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role :
Are you intellectually curious and motivated by ideas? Do you want to create research products that are widely used by executive leaders worldwide? Gartner is searching for an India-based Specialist to join our Insight Accelerator Center of Excellence. This opportunity gives researchers an exposure to the full range of Supply Chain leadership-level strategic and management topics. The Specialist will be responsible for (a) investigating, analyzing and writing on critical issues facing senior executives in leading global corporations & (b) ideating and scaling strategic content delivery models to create an effortless client experience & drive efficiency for the business. This individual will work on a wide range of written deliverables that require (but not limited to) qualitative research methods - interview executives at leading global corporations, conduct wide-ranging secondary literature searches and synthesize information to elicit key insights - to help organizations transform the way they operate. Specialist must be intellectually curious and have the desire to quickly develop - generalist- knowledge. The role is a key feeder to careers reaching the highest levels of the firm.
What you will do :
- Learn and execute Gartner's proven methodology for conducting world-class research that helps identify best practice solutions to many of today's biggest business challenges.
- Analyze and solve business problems using root cause analysis, hypothesis generation, survey design, benchmarking, and other qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Conduct research by speaking with senior executives, academics, industry experts, etc. and conducting wide-ranging secondary literature searches.
- Collaborate on creation of key research deliverables, including but not limited to: large research studies, white papers, case studies, presentations and webinars, guidebooks, templates, how-to guides, or custom research requests.
- Be a key member of the research team and contribute to the entire project life-cycle - from conception to completion and presentation.
- Develop a deep understanding of the executives- workflow to create actionable and insightful content
- Closely collaborate with peers and senior stakeholders in India, the US, UK and Australia as a part of global research initiatives.
Who you are :
We are looking for creative, analytically strong, articulate and self-motivated individuals who would like to develop a strong knowledge of the terrain along with building consultative problem-solving skills. Unlike management consulting, investment banking, or law, our strategic research positions do not depend on a special appetite or aptitude for sales or business development. Our search for talent is centered, without exception, on the ability to run deep on a logical, philosophical, or economic problem and resurface with rigorous original insight. Some of the shared characteristics of our successful hires include :
- Strong appetite to dive deep into a given content terrain to develop expertise and distill key findings.
- Ability to gather, analyze, restructure, identify and create original insights from qualitative and/or quantitative data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with particular attention to precision of language and ability to organize information logically.
- Proven competence for meeting deadlines, multi-tasking and managing work under ambiguity/uncertainty (e.g., changing factors, limited information)
- Self-driven and can work with geographically dispersed teams
- Aspiration to constantly learn and improve.
Preferred experience :
- Master's (Sociology, History, Philosophy, Literature, MBA etc.) or PhD degrees
- 0-3 years of research and/or management consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to teach and relay ideas, engage clients and work in global teams
- Proficient at MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint
What we offer :
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including :
- Competitive base salary
- Great on the job learning
- A great work culture
About Gartner :
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.
- Visit to learn more gartner.com
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
- The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
- Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner's career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096
Location: Gurgaon, India
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well