Verified Recruiter at Global Research & Advisory Firm
Views:152 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Specialist - Research (0-3 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world's leading Research & Advisory company, you'll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you'll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication- and rewards it with opportunity. If you're always looking for what's next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About This Role :
This role is responsible for conducting market research activities that ensure appropriate vendor to market alignment of Peer Insights markets. High reliability of market alignment is necessary for quality assurance of data that feeds into content deliverables and end user experience.
What You'll Do :
Conduct market research of vendors and products research to :
- Evaluate vendors fit to a market (leveraging existing criteria)
- Determine veracity of vendor/product name change requests
- Validate merger & acquisition activities
- Maintain audit trail of market alignment activities, results of market research activities, and correspondence with analysts, in a centralized location available to be accessed by stakeholders
- Monitor publication dates of Gartner Magic Quadrant and Market Guides, and changes to markets (new, rename, retire, merge, etc.); communicate changes to internal stakeholders to drive consistency with Peer Insights markets, and other research linkages.
- Develop strong understanding of the IT industry in general, and expertise in specific domains as required
- Interact with analysts, product stakeholders and project manager on regular basis to keep updated on progress and raise flag whenever necessary
- Manage timelines and maintain high quality standards
What You'll Need :
- Graduate/ Postgraduates from leading A & B-schools (BE/Btech can also be considered)
- 0-1 years- experience in Market Research, Consulting or Marketing/strategy. Experience in in IT research industry will be preferable.
- Market research experience with ability to evaluate and analyze information, and demonstrate critical thinking
- Project management and client management experience
Who You Are :
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Excellent English (written and verbal)
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel and Word
What We Offer :
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Gartner is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Gartner is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. Gartner does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran's status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All matters relating to employment with the Company are based on, and operate according to, the principle of merit.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Gartner and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send us an email at Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com.
Location : Gurgaon, India
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.