Verified Recruiter at Global Research & Advisory Firm
Views:144 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Senior Marketing Specialist (0-1 yrs)
- What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events !
Job Brief :
- We are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing Strategy team to support the global corporate marketing team to acquire new customers and improve marketing-to-sales funnel efficiency.
- This role will help conceptualize, develop, iterate, and execute highly scalable ways to improve marketing process efficiency under both GBS & GTS product portfolio to accelerate Gartner's new business generation through marketing channels.
What You Will Do :
- This new role will be part of the Center of Excellence in India that supports marketing and sales team with new business opportunities.
- Researching best marketing practices in the industry across the marketing-to-sales funnel to analyze gaps and optimize internal processes
- Develop and execute innovative & strategic marketing programs, analyzing results with each sprint to track performance and incorporate revisions through feedback
- Collaborate with multiple teams across IT, marketing, sales, analytics to ensure that goal and objectives for strategic programs are met
- Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement and efficacy
What You Will Need :
- Master's degree from top-tier university, STEM or business preferred
- Knowledge or interest in Information technology and its application to business
- 3-4 years of marketing or marketing strategy/ops experience preferred, but not required
- US work experience, or work for a multi-national, a plus
What We Offer:
- Limitless career development and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation - Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
About Gartner :
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.
Visit to learn more - gartner.com
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner :
- The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
- Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner's career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Location : Gurgaon, India
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.