Verified Recruiter at Global Research & Advisory Firm
Views:681 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Operations Associate - Prospect Research/Secondary Research (0-2 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We- re the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About the team :
Global Sales Operations is a division within Gartner which encompasses Sales Technology, Sales Productivity, Territory Planning & Analytics, Sales Learning & Development, Operational Management, and Sales Communications & Proposals.
Job Description :
- Support requests for company and contact information through completion of individual assignments as defined by the team Coordinator.
- Identify & research contact qualification(company/individual)
- Research provided names to identify and confirm information such as company affiliation, title, responsibilities, location, email address, phone number and other background details which could support sales engagement.
- Identify & research new prospect names - Identification of companies and individuals within BD territory, revenue range, industry focus, type (end user/vendor), etc. Research to identify and confirm information such as company affiliation, title, responsibilities, location, email address, phone number and other background details which could support sales engagement.
- Deliver all assignment work within quality standards and on time, often within tight deadlines. Ability to move quickly from one assignment to the next.
Essential must-have skills :
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Business Experience with 0 - 2 years of experience
- Experience with sales prospecting and content research skills
- Experience in working on MS Excel (Advance)
- Experience in secondary research with external databases such as D&B Hoovers, Capital IQ, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom-info, Factiva, Ranking etc preferred
- Strong communication skills to ensure satisfaction of Gartner associates requesting support.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits like medical insurance, life insurance, and accidental insurance starting day one, best in industry pay package, flexible work environment, and lucrative paid time off policy, etc. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
Equality statement :
- The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
- Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner's career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096
Location : Gurgaon, India
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.