Verified Recruiter at Global Research & Advisory Firm
Views:57 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Marketing Specialist (2-3 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you ? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About Gartner Digital Markets :
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business comprises three leading brands - Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
Job Brief :
- The Gartner Digital Markets International Team is looking for a passionate English speaking, Marketing Specialist to support the SEO strategy across English speaking markets.
- In order to grow our presence, Gartner Digital Markets is looking for a Marketing Specialist with specific experience in search engine-approved methods for building brand awareness. The chosen candidate will have the responsibility of executing digital content promotion campaigns.
- The Marketing Specialist will report to the Content Marketing Manager based in Gurgaon, India and have a dotted line to the Program Manager International Marketing for English speaking markets based in Barcelona, Spain. The Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Gurgaon and Barcelona Editorial and Marketing teams and will be required to meet monthly targets.
What You Will Do :
- Work alongside the International Marketing team to help design and execute digital content promotion and amplification campaigns (digital PR, outreach, social media)
- Regularly analyze backlink profiles and help identify potential link building opportunities
- Drive strategy to acquire backlinks that positively impact organic rankings
- Plan and execute link building and link recovery campaigns and report on placements and links
- Help build and implement a digital PR strategy for the target market analyzing the media landscape and local trends and suggesting topics for digital PR campaigns
- Build contact lists for outreach campaigns and develop innovative and creative approaches to journalists, bloggers and influencers
- Monitor trends in outreach and link building and regularly feedback insights gained from link building activities into the team to help develop strategies
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Collaborate with the International Marketing and SEO teams to execute on-page and off-page optimizations of the local website
- Support on the creation and optimization of multimedia content for the target market (video, graphics, etc.)
- Manage and grow social media profiles associated with the target market
- Support on the reporting of all major KPIs associated with the target market
What You Will Need :
- Fluent level of written and spoken English
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or related field
- At least 2-3 years relevant work experience in SEO and link building
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Semrush)
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of content marketing, including outreach strategy
- Ability to coordinate projects with different departments
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build professional relationships with ease
- Knowledge and experience from working on the UK, Canadian and/or Australian market
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, report and act on data
- Strong prioritization, organization, and time management skills
- Preferably an understanding of the B2B software market
- Based in Gurgaon and able to work full time
Who You Are :
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Can learn "on the job" independently
- Committed team player
Who We Are :
- Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We- re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
What We Offer :
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation - Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
About Gartner :
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.- Visit to learn more. gartner.com
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner :
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner's career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096
Location : Gurgaon, India
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.