Verified Recruiter at Global Research & Advisory Firm
Views:105 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Marketing Specialist (1-4 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you ? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events
About this role :
We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing Operations team to support Gartner's Global Business Sales division. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for validating inbound marketing leads, enriching their contact/engagement details, and matching them to the appropriate account to send for sales assignment.
What you will do :
- Source and validate details around a contact's role and engagement with marketing material
- Provide quick, accurate lead routing to improve the customer experience and speed-to-lead rates
- Monitor lead volume and trends for your aligned product area/s
- Provide direct feedback on places to evolve the design of Gartner's lead scoring model to deliver more high-converting leads to sales
- Effectively collaborate across the global marketing organization to identify, understand and work to resolve issues that may arise related to email campaign operations, lead generation and management, data and analytics, website maintenance and other areas of work.
What you'll need :
- BS/ BA degree required.
- 01 -4 years of experience. Relevant marketing or sales experience preferred
- Experience with prospecting tools (such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, CRM, etc.) preferred.
- Strong verbal & written communication
Who you are :
- This individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious, perceptive, and be able to respond appropriately to change. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work autonomously to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at one time.
- Pays attention to detail, makes a conscious effort to avoid mistakes and understand causes instead of just the effects. It shouldn't be something that you have to work at.
- Ability to coordinate efforts cross-functionally to achieve positive end results. Excellent project management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
Project manager :
- Must have strong presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to understand qualitative and quantitative research, the market landscape, & new thought leadership.
Intellectually Curious :
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Approaches work with a positive attitude; views challenges or setbacks as opportunities to learn, improve processes and strengthen working relationships
What we offer :
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including :
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
About Gartner :
- Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A - Visit to learn more gartner.com
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner :
- The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
- Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner's career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096
Location : Gurgaon
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.