Verified Recruiter at Global Research & Advisory Firm
Views:42 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Marketing Services Associate - Content Writing (0-2 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, youll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. Were the worlds leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they cant find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role :
The marketing services associate role will help our B2B software clients generate more and/or better-quality leads from their Pay-Per-Click campaigns by helping them with conversion rate optimization. This will be done primarily by converting client-provided marketing materials and websites into stand-alone, optimized landing pages.
What you'll do :
- Use templates to design conversion-oriented landing pages for software clients using primarily a drag and drop builder (Instapage), including copy-editing client content and even copy-writing when necessary.
- Complete multiple projects per month with defined timelines and check-in points.
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data, such as competitor conversion rates and industry best practices, to guide design and content.
- Edit graphics using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with our clients through email.
What you'll need :
- High level of English language skills including with attention to grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Basic knowledge Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Interest in digital marketing with a focus on goal-oriented design and copy-writing
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and internal teams
- Ability to provide professional design critiques to both colleagues and, at time, clients
Who you are :
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer :
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the worlds leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Visit to learn more - gartner.com
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
- The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
- Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartners career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link :
- For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Location : City- Gurgaon, India
Industry : IT
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.