Verified Recruiter at Global Research & Advisory Firm
Views:123 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Manager - Marketing (6-8 yrs)
- What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We- re the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can- t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events !
Marketing Manager GTS, Gurgaon
What makes Gartner Corporate Markets a GREAT fit for you ?
- Our Corporate Marketing team designs marketing programs to help prospective customers understand how Gartner's insights, advice, and tools can help them achieve the mission critical priorities that drive organizational performance. The team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging and converting prospects through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences across the buyer journey.
About This Role :
We are currently seeking a to manage a team of individual contributors in addition to supporting marketing efforts across the IT product lines globally.
Marketing Manager :
- We are looking for a professional who has a proven track record of managing people and leading a marketing team. As a Marketing Manager, you would be expected to manage a team of individual contributors aligned with IT product lines, enabling them to implement marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition and cross-sell. He/she will work closely with a team of geographically dispersed Marketing leaders to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and drive scalable, globally consistent marketing practices.
- Marketing impact is measured on revenue sourced from marketing leads, brand awareness, new product launch effectiveness and overall effectiveness in coordinating with other relevant corporate functions and teams. Based in our Gurgaon, India office, this is an exciting time to join a growing international business.
- The marketing team in Gurgaon is a key contributor to our global marketing and sales enablement department (~60 global associates) and accelerates sales productivity by developing product messaging & campaign strategy that is brought to market through experiential, digital, paid 3rd parties, unpaid media and sales channels.
What You Will Do :
- Lead and engage a team of high-performing marketing specialists
- Partner with marketing leaders in the US, Europe and APAC to support firm revenue growth by applying select marketing disciplines to drive integrated marketing strategy, planning and communications.
- Manage and execute marketing activities to drive customer acquisition and cross-sell through integrated marketing campaigns, sales enablement materials, social media engagement and campaign reporting and analysis.
- Manage and execute integrated, multi-channel product and content marketing programs intended to accelerate sales cycles and grow the business.
- Coordinate with marketing partners (Centers of Excellence) across the larger marketing organization to develop marketing assets, digital marketing campaigns, etc.
- Develop compelling product messaging and positioning, competitive differentiation and compelling storylines for taking products to market (both existing and new product launches) through collateral, training materials, pitch decks and other sales enablement resources and tools.
- Collaborate across business lines and with colleagues in Gurgaon to identify, leverage and integrate marketing ideas and activities.
- Closely track and analyze KPIs to uncover and identify insights and opportunities for improvement from the data. Regularly report performance to senior leadership.
- Regularly review marketing performance using metrics and analytics, making recommendations and adapting marketing plans to incorporate best practices
- Independently manage projects from problem identification/conception to completion with periodic guidance from marketing stakeholders.
- Support the execution of a comprehensive content marketing strategy that addresses our clients- top priorities, demonstrates Gartner's unique perspective and value, and positions our content and resources in the places where prospects are looking for help and answers
- Support the Marketing VP with global GTS Marketing team operations with the goal of improving communication across the team and to establish routine and consistent messaging with sales and other partners.
- Support the adoption and activation of collateral and messaging used by the sales and product teams, serving as the centralized voice of business tools and revenue-generating initiatives.
- Improve sales teams ability to authentically engage with segments through effective scripting and training materials and sessions.
What You Will Need :
- BS/BA degree or MBA degree on marketing or related field
- 6-8+ years of relevant marketing experience, ideally in a B2B environment; minimum 2-3 years of experience in managing and mentoring junior resources in the team
- Intermediate/advanced Excel experience preferably ease with formulas and pivot tables.
- Experience with a CRM (salesforce or sugarCRM), CMS (Hippo or Adobe AEM), email management system (Eloqua) and Google Analytics preferred.
- Experience marketing to executive-level audiences
- Experience in managing multiple senior stakeholders across geographies will be an added advantage
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Who You Are ?
- Self-starter - This individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious, perceptive, and be able to respond appropriately to change. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work autonomously to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at one time.
- Detail-oriented - Pays attention to detail, self-QCs, makes a conscious effort to avoid mistakes and understand causes instead of just the effects. It shouldn't be something that you have to work at.
- Project manager - Ability to coordinate efforts cross-functionally to achieve positive end results. Excellent project management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Collaborative - Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; Ability to build relationships and work well with multiple partners across the Global Marketing Team and with key stakeholders across the business
- Communicator - Must have strong presentation and writing/editing skills. Able to write grammatically correct sentences in an engaging way. Have a content and strategy orientation to marketing.
- Intellectually Curious - Ability to understand qualitative and quantitative research, the market landscape, new thought leadership and transpose the concepts into simple, engaging messages. Synthesize competitive information on an ongoing basis to inform marketing strategy.
- Analytical - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Positive - Approaches work with a positive attitude; views challenges or setbacks as opportunities to learn, improve processes and strengthen working relationships.
What We Offer :
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including :
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
About Gartner :
, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make the right decisions, every day.From CIOs and senior information technology (IT) leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to supply chain professionals, digital marketing professionals and technology investors, Gartner is the valuable partner to clients in more than 10,000 distinct enterprises.
- Gartner works with clients to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual roles. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has almost 9,000 associates, including 1,900 research analysts and consultants, operating in more than 90 countries.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Engagement at Gartner :
- The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
- Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner's career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Location : Gurgaon, India
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.