Verified Recruiter at Global Research & Advisory Firm
Views:112 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Executive - Customer Service (0-1 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you ? When you join the world's leading Research & Advisory company, you'll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you'll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication- and rewards it with opportunity. If you're always looking for what's next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
What you'll do :
- Facilitate Inquiries inbox management along with Local Briefing, and Consulting requests through clearly defined processes to ensure the fulfillment of client deliverables
- Partner with Sales and Client Financial Services to ensure all Inquiry requests are properly documented and revenue is recognized within the appropriate business tools for the engagement.
- Respond to all emails, live calls and voice mails within each business day.
- Manage requests and work with others as required to meet individual and group objectives and deadlines.
What you'll need :
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with 1+ years of administrative experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Experience in a fast paced work environment preferably in client service.
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to escalation.
- Process-driven, methodical and pays strong attention to detail.
Who you are :
- Technologically savvy: able to quickly learn new systems and tools
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Strong interest in business and technology along with a willingness to learn
- Well defined time management and organizational skills
We offer :
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- An upbeat, positive working environment
- Limitless career growth
- World class training & coaching.
What We Offer :
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Location : Gurgaon, India
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.