Verified Recruiter at Global Research & Advisory Firm
Views:69 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Executive - Conference Sales (1-3 yrs)
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves thousands of business and technology leaders at global conferences each year. You'll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited career development opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events !
Conference Sales Executive
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you ?
When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves thousands of business and technology leaders at global conferences each year. You'll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited career development opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role :
In this role, you will engage and build relationships with senior executives within Gartner's strategic global 500 accounts. You will strategize and collaborate with the account team to drive conference attendance. You will work to advise your accounts on which of our role-based conferences best align with their mission critical priorities.
What you'll do :
- Consistently exceed sales quotas by retaining, growing and prospecting attendees within your territory
- Collaborate across Gartner sales teams to drive great partnerships and client relationships, sales, and leads
- Research and find new leads and contacts within Named Account territory
What you'll need :
- 1-3 years sales experience
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced quota driven environment and be motivated to take on a new challenge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high level of business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team environment
Who you are :
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Teachable, flexible, and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Able to demonstrate integrity, drive, and natural curiosity
What we offer :
- World class training and coaching
- We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits from day one
- Performance-based awards, including luxury trips for high achievers
- Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world's leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
- Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We- re trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries - across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size. To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com.
- By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.