Recruiter at Gandhi Automation
Views:360 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Gandhi Automation - Field Sales Role (2-7 yrs)
Your profile has been looked in our company for - Field Sales Department
Job Location & Residing Location (relocate /stay) open :-
Above mentioned location you should be open to stay and work from given location.
Please find attached the job-description for the said position.
- Responsible for the sales of our products in the assigned region.
- Follow up with the prospective clients in coordination with the marketing follow up Team for closing the deal.
- Retain existing customers by providing solutions for their customized requirement.
- Develop new customers by making cold calls and applying other marketing strategies/ methods.
- Formulate business development strategies to develop business in the assigned region.
- Analyses competitor's Product and marketing moves to fine tune on strategy.
- Responsible for setting and meeting the targets.
Important Aspects for this role:-
- Direct Sales only
- Industrial Product Sales
- Independently Handling - Involved and closing Commercials (Should be involved from cold calls till the closure)
- Laptop and Vehicle at your / Your family person name is mandatory.
Engineer by Education - BE or Diploma
Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd is India's No.1 Entrance Automation and Loading Bay Equipment Company. This widely recognized position has been achieved over years of hard work, innovation, commitment to quality and reliable customer service.
Gandhi Automations specializes in designing, manufacturing and installing customised products conforming to the highest safety standards complemented with reliability and energy efficiency.
Since 1996 Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd has held a lead position in manufacturing as well as exporting, distributing and installing Entrance Automation Systems and Loading Bay Equipment
To ensure superior quality and operational efficiency the company has a state of the art manufacturing and warehouse facility of 300,000 sq ft.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the commercial capital of India, the company has expanded its operations, geographical reach, manufacturing capacity and customer base globally. Today our products are marketed by us and our distributors to about 15 countries spanning Far East, Asia, Middle East, Europe, Africa and America.
With 600+ employees and a presence in 23 major cities of India our company is business driven and supported by an efficient customer care team that is available to our customers 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Our Product range comprises of
- High Speed Performance doors
- Dock Levelers & Dock Shelters
- Sectional Overhead Doors
- Rolling Shutters
- Fire Rated Rolling Shutters & Sliding Doors
- Gates and Boom barriers
- Aircraft Hangar Doors & Shipyard Doors
We believe these products to be the most technically advanced systems in the market for almost any application you might envision
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.