Associate Director at Gameskraft
Views:77 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Gameskraft - VIP Relationship Manager - Customer Succes (2-4 yrs)
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE :
As a VIP Relationship Manager(Customer Success), you will be interacting with our VIP customers and provide information about products or services as well as handling and resolving customer complaints. You will be solving problems in an effective and timely manner without any impediments; by Identifying the problem, generating alternative solutions, evaluating, and selecting the best alternative, and providing resolution to our users.
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
- Develop trusted relationships with our VIP users that promote retention and loyalty.
- Identifying key opportunities, leverage points and expectations in the user journey experience to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Provide problem resolution and communication for all issues that may arise.
- Guide the users to maximize their ROI on the product using expertise on Gameskraft's products and services.
- Maximize the VIP user expansion while minimizing churn risks, contraction, and impact on user satisfaction.
- Proactively identify user issues and pain-points by performing relevant research and regularly connect with them.
- Interface with Product and Engineering teams to improve the overall user experience.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING :
- Maintains a positive and professional behavior always portraying the company in a positive image while effectively managing customer complaints/issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Liaise with other departments such as Product team or Technical Team, as required to resolve user issues and questions.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- At least 2 - 4 years of relevant customer relationship management and/or account management experience (preferably B2C)
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little or no supervision.
- Ability and zeal to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Strong written & oral communication, reporting & presentation skills
- Ability to manage great relationships with customers from Tier-2 & Tier-3 cities.
- Regional language fluency - Telugu is mandatory while Tamil and Hindi is good to have.
- Proven ability to maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Most rewarding and best in class ESOP program
- Competitive compensation
- Modern office with wide range of amenities
- Daily free lunch at the office
- Excellent healthcare package, relocation benefits
- $2,500 budget for your laptop and workstation setup
A hand-picked team academically associated with premium Indian institutes such as IIM, ISB, XLRI, BITS Pilani, IIT, NIT, NSIT, etc. Our team has been instrumental in building and scaling technology startups like Swiggy, Ola, Myntra, Flipkart, Google, Facebook, Moonfrog Labs, Grofers, Paytm, Snapdeal, Makemytrip, Oyo, Amazon and Hotstar.
- Share your resume TODAY