Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Gameskraft
Views:107 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Gameskraft - Senior Associate - Customer Service (2-5 yrs)
About the Role :
- Have Excellent Process knowledge and soft skills and answer all customer queries effectively.
- Improve the Customers Experience by ensuring that the Customers Issues are attended to promptly, and all their concerns are addressed carefully.
- Ensure that all the Company Policies and procedures, code of conduct, and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied with while servicing the customers.
- Effective listening skills are demonstrated by the ability to listen to customers speak without interruptions, understand them, and then promise solutions or make contributions based on points made. The candidate should be good at multi-tasking
- Strong communication skills characterized by excellent speaking and convincing skills.
- Must be patient and willing to help customers in solving problems, while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
What you'll do :
- Provide spectacular Customer Support to customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Maintains positive and professional behavior always portraying the company in a positive
image while effectively managing customer complaints/issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Liaise with other departments such as the Product team or Technical Team, as required to resolve user issues and questions.
Who can apply?
- Graduate/Undergraduate with overall 3-4 years- experience in Customer Support Function,
preferably in phone support/BPO, he/she should be from an inbound process.
- Telugu speaking will be a big plus as 50% of the call volume are from customers who speak Telugu.
- The candidate should know multi languages or a combination of these languages. Telugu/Tamil/Hindi, Tamil/Kannada/Hindi, Tamil/Telugu/Kannada, Tamil/Malayalam/Hindi
- If the candidate knows only any two south Indian languages like Kannada, Tamil, and Telugu, we can still consider as candidate can answer Telugu and English calls
We follow 5 days working module.