HR Executive at Games2win India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:79 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Games2win - Creative Writer/Editor (1-4 yrs)
If you have a creative mind, an eye for detail and a love of language, a career in editing might be right for you. There are different types of editors, from copy editors and book editors to managing editors, but they all have a few skills in common. Good editors have strong writing skills, and many start out as writers or reporters and may continue to write in their editing position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Have excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Have an eye for detail and be very accurate in their work
- Have imagination and good visual sense
- Be able to give clear, accurate instructions
- Understand their target audience
- Be able to make decisions
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A sharp eye for detail and understand the ins and outs of creating content for the web;
- Positive energy, ideas, output, and adaptability in your approach to suit our audiences;
- Drive and focus that make you accustomed to getting result.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written on a business level in English.