Human Resources at Games2win India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:259 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Games2win - Creative Content Editor (2-5 yrs)
Creative Story Editor
Role and Responsibilities :
- Be a full-time content-editor in one of our largest-selling role-playing games - Decisions-, which is already available on the iTunes and Android Store.
- Review writers' work, which includes spotting and correcting grammar errors and spelling mistakes.
- Give instructions and directions regarding content changes, additions, and corrections for stories that will be.
- Spot and bridge loose-ends or missing links in stories and dialogs.
- Suggest lead-ins and additional dialogues or other text content, wherever necessary.
- Offer creative suggestions on story-flow such as trimming down unnecessary aspects of stories.
- Review and tweak the chapters and the overall story from the target audience's perspective.
- Rewrite, combine and polish draft scripts, as necessary, in a timely way to send them directly for production.
Background and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in creative writing and editing
- Graduate in any field, with expert-level written and spoken English and impeccable grammar and sentence- construction review skills.
Please note: We require candidates with excellent communication skills verbally & Written.
We require candidates with fiction content background.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.