Recruitment at Galton Analytics
Views:194 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Galton Technologies - Manager - Public Relations & Communications (5-10 yrs)
- We are looking to get onboard a natural communicator able to thrive in a fast-paced tech startup environment for the role of a full-time PR Manager.
- This is a permanent position well suited to take on full responsibility for strategy, collaboration, execution and measurement of PR & Media Relations Campaigns, with the goal of building and enhancing a favorable image of our company with clients, potential customers, influencers and the public.
- The position is a full-time work from home position till the lockdown and the candidate would be required to work from our office in Gurugram once the lockdown is lifted.
- Develop a communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics
- Secure media coverage through external agencies and through personal contacts with journalists
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities (online and offline) internally with stakeholders
- Create and leverage social media engagement across all channels, traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a periodic basis
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Enhance and oversee the cross-functional marketing planning process and tools to drive alignment across the marketing team and communicate plans to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proactively generate ways to advance the Company's brand in industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of marketing
- Think strategically and creatively about new ways to introduce our brand to new customers and increase relevance on behalf of Galton for relevant awards.
MANDATORY SKILLS :
- Experience in a communications team is most sought after. But experience of writing for a variety of different audiences is also desired.
- General marketing and digital marketing experience are mandatory.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the industry
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories
- Need the creative ability to devise communication strategies
- Ability to create and assemble attractive marketing materials
- Natural eye for formatting, colors, and appealing aesthetics to ensure a professional, brand consistency
- Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively and independently
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with communications and various departments.