Head of Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding at Galaxy Weblinks Ltd.
Views:508 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Galaxy Weblinks - Content Writer (0-4 yrs)
Inviting references for below mentioned open position at our Indore (M.P) office.
Job Description - Content Writer (Full-time)
Location : Indore (M.P)
Qualification : Graduate with Relevant Portfolio
Experience: 0 to 4 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
- Write SCINTILLATING whitepapers, case studies, infographics and more that IT pros can't put down.
- Create research based, meaningful content that bust IT pros can use as go-to resources on different tech topics and trends.
- Own- multiple projects, whether writing them, handing them off to contractors, editing, or revising them - you- ll do whatever it takes to ensure spot-on copy for clients.
- Get up close and personal with data and use insights as a key ingredient in your storytelling.
- Speak client fluently, helping to guide project kickoffs in the direction most advantageous to an IT pro audience.
- Stay on top of tech topics to help clients identify the tech areas IT pros want addressed and brainstorm great content ideas
- A top-notch storyteller and educator. You have the ability to take complex technical ideas and simplify them for your readers so they walk away better informed.
- A formidable editor.You are not just a spooky-good proofreader, you are a pro at identifying areas for improvement in others- drafts - and providing actionable feedback.
- A total techie. You have a natural tech curiosity. You have probably got years of writing experience in tech marketing/advertising or a related field (technology copywriter, IT analyst, IT journalist). Technical chops are a must!
- A stat nerd. You understand how to read and write about data from surveys and other resources. You can draw conclusions from stats.
- An expert (project) juggler. With out-of-this-world project management skills, you multi-task and complete complex projects flawlessly and under tight deadlines. Agency experience is pretty much a must.
- An IT whisperer. We aren- t looking for someone who just spins marketing speak. You- ll get - real- with IT pros and use data to help inform, educate, and above all, engage them on topics they- re interested in.
- Rabidly committed to excellence. Moving fast is no excuse for technical errors and missed deadlines. You- re comfortable getting (and using) constructive feedback - it's all about being the best!
To know more about us please visit https://www.galaxyweblinks.com/
Interested candidates can call us on 0731-4218841 & 83197-43902.
To explore all current openings please visit - https://www.galaxyweblinks.com/careers