Talent Acquisition at Fyle
Views:209 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Fyle - Intern - Sales Development (0-2 yrs)
Sales Development Intern- Remote
At Fyle, we are building the next generation experience for users to tackle one of the oldest, yet unsolved business problems - Expense Management.
We are operating in a multi-billion dollar market which is ripe for disruption. With over 400k users from 47 countries, we are a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, founded by startup veterans. We were recently listed by CB Insights amongst the top 250 fintech companies in the world.
We are funded by Tiger Global, Freshworks, Steadview Capital and Beenext, and are based out of Bangalore with all the scale stage problems that one can imagine.
We're looking for a highly motivated and ambitious sales development intern to join our demand generation team. This role would require working in the US east/ US west time zone. As a sales development intern, you will play a major role in accelerating Fyle's revenue growth.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly goals and helping build a system that consistently hits targets.
- Identify unaddressed problems and articulate Fyle's ability to solve it better than the competition.
- Articulate the Fyle value proposition clearly and effectively. Understand the competitive landscape.
- Collaborating with management on demand generation goals, planning, and forecasting.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You like to take ownership and find answers to problems.
- You would like to experiment with different outbound strategies such as social selling, cold calling, email marketing, etc.
- You would like to explore sales development and/or sales as a career option.
You should not apply if : -
- You are not comfortable with working in the US time zone
- You don't like writing.
- You don't like understanding complex technology.
You don't like looking at and analyzing data.
Education : Demonstrated skills matter, Degrees don't.
Internship Duration : 3 months. If you're doing well doing your internship, you could join us full-time! Apply only if you are looking for an eventual full-time position.