Talent Acquisition at Fyle
Views:90 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Fyle - Content Marketer (1-2 yrs)
Content Marketer (Remote)
About Fyle :
At Fyle, we imagine a world where not a single second is spent on expense management. We are operating in a multi-billion dollar market that is ripe for disruption. With happy customers spread across 83 countries, we are a fast-growing B2B SaaS company founded by startup veterans.
We were recently listed by CB Insights amongst the top 250 fintech companies in the world. We are funded by Tiger Global, Freshworks, Steadview Capital and Beenext, and are based out of Bangalore with all the scale stage problems that one can imagine. We are also nice people, and our Glassdoor rating is 4.7 :)
Job description :
Tactical, day-to-day expectations from the Content Marketer :
- Understand our buyer personas and their goals and challenges to create an effective content marketing strategy.
- Work with multiple internal teams, including product marketing, demand generation, partner marketing, and design teams, to develop relevant content and collaterals for various industry verticals.
- Engage in funnel-focused marketing activities to acquire potential customers.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content rich in keywords.
- Drive visibility in organic search with an ethical on-page and off-page SEO strategy.
- Track and analyze web traffic metrics.
- Identify high-authority quality sites within our niche and establish connections with the webmasters.
- 1-2 years of content marketing experience, but the quality of experience is far more important than years of experience.
- Familiar with the usual SEO tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- Knowledgeable of funnel-focused content marketing activities.
- Have a high standard of written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research skills to understand the target audience demand.
- Excellent time management and people collaboration skills.
- Willingness to learn, adapt and take ownership of projects.
- An eye for quality and attention to details.
- MacBooks, all the tools that you need to make you comfortable and successful.
- No fixed working hours. Get the work done; it doesn't matter where the work happens.
- Reimbursement for remote work set up, food, internet & broadband, learning, and wellness courses.
- Access to mental wellness programs.
- Generous health insurance coverage, including family.