Futuristic Labs - Executive - Product Marketing (3-4 yrs)
- Futuristic Labs is exactly what it sounds like a place to 'dream' and 'build' futuristic products. At the moment we are set out to solve cooking at home. So if you love good home cooked food and want to work towards automating the entire process of cooking, then this is the place for you!
- At the moment we are set out to solve home cooking. To achieve this, we have RIKU, our flagship product, which is a fully automatic, AI-assisted rice and curry maker. Other products in this ecosystem are Semi - Smart induction cooktop, A digital kitchen app and a Recipe platform. The perfect blend of hardware and software.
- So if you love good home-cooked food and are excited to build an automated solution for the entire cooking process, then this is the place for you!
- Marketing meets technology! Join us on our mission to make cooking as simple as making a cup of coffee. We are looking for a Product Marketing Executive who will be responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of our products to consumers.
What you will do :
- Take ownership of marketing activities of our products : Riku and Semi.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audiences, products, and the buyer's journey
- Design and execute marketing programs to engage and influence target markets
- Build on product messaging that sets our products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Research our market's consumer preferences, target and segment our customers effectively to position them in the right quadrant based on this research.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Conceptualize the framework and strategy for the digital campaigns and ensure its execution with a strong control over social media amplification, influencer activities, contests & gratifications etc.
- Create product marketing content that clearly and effectively communicates our value-proposition by ideating marketing themes/ideas, go-to market campaign strategies, digital marketing concepts by integrating strong storytelling
- Oversee product development, launches, feature releases, and product positioning
- Channelize the implementation of metrics, execution processes, macro trends to influence decision making and communication between internal and external teams
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize processes accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Communicate and hold respective media channel owners responsible to fix the gaps and improve conversion rates at each step in the funnel
What we think you need to succeed in this role :
- 3+ years of marketing experience, specifically working on digital marketing programs with direct responsibility for program results
- Prior experience in developing and executing range of Product GTMs and marketing campaigns
- Exceptional Communication skills to enable you to communicate new products and write engaging copy, telling the - story- of products, for various marketing channels.
- Team leading experience and good collaborative skills to work with different teams to understand the product features.
- Extensive experience in market research to gain insight into customer needs and experiences.
Curious what it's like to work at Futuristic Labs ?
- Being in an early start-up, you will be working closely and along with the leadership team and can potentially learn and grow exponentially.
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Futuristic Labs. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our people. We train and reward talent and are looking to develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.