Future Group - Market Manager - Sales - Insurance Vertical (6-7 yrs)
About the Comapny : FG&G Distribution Pvt. Ltd is a joint venture between Future Group, one of India's largest retail & consumer goods company, and Generali, Italy's largest and world's 3rd largest Insurance company.
As a Market Manager, you along with your team will take care of overall insurance business of assigned region which includes driving Insurance sales budgets across all formats of Future Retail Stores.
Role & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain full team size of Insurance Specialist in identified stores.
- Ensure your team delivers assigned sales budgets and set KPIs.
- Drive Product mix of General Insurance and Life insurance as per set parameters.
- Coach and train your team about relevant GI & LI products.
- Drive your team to generate Life insurance leads so that enough leads are being passed on to Life Insurance company's out store employees.
- Drive out store Life Insurance Partner employees to covert leads into business.
- Ensure GI Sachet product sale through assigned Insurance Specialist team and store staff of Future retail.
- Ensure Motor and Health Insurance products sale through assigned Insurance Specialist team.
- Ensure all store are up and running with the relevant and required Insurance branding.
- Ensure team productivity as per given matrix.
- Engage and Drive Store Managers, Area Managers, Market Managers and Zonal CEOs of Future retail to ensure their involvement in driving Insurance business from their in store sales staff.
- Ensure continuous engagement of Life Insurance and General Insurance Partner teams to get enough support from them.
An ideal candidate should have:
- Insurance sales /FMCG sales experience of a minimum 6 years
- Should have managed team for minimum of 2 years
- Minimum graduate degree. PG in marketing will be an added advantage
- Must have a pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills