Senior Executive - Human Resources at Furlenco
Views:22 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Furlenco - Executive - Sales & Retention (0-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve monthly quota
- Research accounts and generates interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- You will be responsible for growing Furlencos client base and revenue through new and existing customers
- Upsell Team reaches out to our existing customer base.
- Your success will be measured on your upselling skills and the revenue generated from additional products rented by the existing customer.
- Working on strategies to retain customers and increasing customer life cycle value
- Customer life cycle monitoring and adaptive daily reporting
- Performance tracking and analysis of trends vs plan
- Leads regular reporting and analysis on key customer statistics such as voluntary, non-pay, move churn, etc
- Conducting market research to follow trends and competition
- Graduation Compulsory
The Founding Story
In 2011, Ajith moved back from New Jersey, USA to Bengaluru, India. When he tried to sell his furniture in the USA, he got 10% back of what he paid for it (less than 2 years into buying it). That's when he realised the pains of buying and selling furniture. And made it his life's mission to ensure that everyone had access to awesome furniture without the hassles that come from owning it. And thus, Furlenco was born.
Who are we?
Furlenco is a different furniture company. We enable the urban Indian to live better today in their homes, by giving them award-winning furniture and home decor on rent. All of our furniture is designed in-house by experts. Our furniture is inspired by the Indian urban user and how they live in their homes. Our designs are user-led and inspired by their evolving needs and growing lifestyle. We don- t just give furniture. We provide decor, accessories and appliances as well. So, with a simple click, one can furnish their entire home, room or corner without traversing multiple stores or websites at a fraction of the time, effort and cost. All decor that we provide is brand new, and never reused for hygiene reasons. Think of Furlenco as a furniture concierge service. It comes with a host of complimentary benefits like swapping of furniture when needs change, relocation across cities, pausing of subscriptions and deep cleaning services as a part of the subscription. We operate our services in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune and Delhi-NCR. We are headquartered in Bengaluru, India