Senior Executive - HR at Furlenco
Views:56 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Furlenco - Executive - Customer Support (1-5 yrs)
Sales & Retention / Upsell Executive
Furlenco is looking for smart, aggressive, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals whocan narrow their focus to continuous improvement and growth.
The role will allow you tocontribute in the sales through cold calling and upselling the products on rent and also retain the existing customers with your excellent customer service skills.
You will be responsible for growing Furlenco's client base and revenue through new and existing customers.
The key responsibilities are :
- Engage, Retain and Upsell existing customer accounts by delivering - wow- customer experiences.
- Increase sales in respective accounts by identifying needs and selling appropriate products and training programs to meet those needs.
- Establish buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for assigned accounts.
- Call existing customers and establish buying cycles, customer needs and create a customer supplier relationship.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned to support the work of the department
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's degree / Master's Degree and experience with a minimum of 1-3 years of sales or account management with proven ability to upsell and retain customers.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be results-driven and highly motivated and have the ability to present product information with confidence
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, while taking on a high level of responsibility at a fast-growing organization
- Experience using CRM
- Relationship building and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of internal teams
- Ability to move at a fast pace, handle a heavy workload and prioritize tasks
What you get :
- Knowledge enrichment about the start-up culture, its competitors and about potential new products and services
- Opportunity to set up and be part of new age delivery experience
- Furlenco has been identified by Financial Times as the 9th fastest growing company amongst 1000 High-Growth Companies across Asia- Pacific
Perks and Benefits :
- Opportunity to work with an Experienced Sales Team
- There are fast growth and more visibility in a start-up Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
- Employee friendly HR Policies