FundTQ - Associate - Business Development - Investment Bank (0-1 yrs)
Role: Business Development Associate
- FundTQ is a company started by ex Big4 senior professionals. We are working with 70-75 start-ups in varied sectors. We are looking for aggressive and proactive freshers and experienced professionals to work with us in our journey.
- FundTQ offers valuation software and investor connect on its platform to streamline the entire investment banking journey.
Location : Gurgaon
Job Role : Business Development Associate- Investment Banking
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Identify Potential customers, target markets, and new ventures for the company.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Coordinate appointments, calls and meetings between senior management and founders of the start-ups.
- Exploring new business opportunities for existing and new clients
Require : 0-1 year experience in Investment Banking or M&A with good experience in excel and
- PowerPoint and fluency in English.
Package : Fixed + Variable
INR : 5 LPA
Interested candidates may send CV OR contact HR @6291844531