Talent Acquisition Intern at PyjamaHR
Views:9 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
FullThrottle Labs - Lead Generation & CRM Specialist (1-4 yrs)
IndieFolio is a curated marketplace of top-notch creative talent wherein we enable marketing, product, and creative teams to work with freelance talent and scale creative operations, on-demand. Our mission is to challenge traditional employment by offering independent professionals a new way to work. We are supported by some leading angels in India, who come from diverse backgrounds like design, marketing, finance, and law. We have crossed INR 7 crores in transactions executed on IndieFolio. We are at a 500%+ annual growth rate and scaling our team and operations in sync and looking to work with independent, responsible, and accountable individuals.
Why is this role important for IndieFolio!
We are currently scaling our inside sales team. You will be a part of the inside sales practices of the firm. Directly working with the sales manager to drive sales growth, you will play a pivotal role in the lead generation, and growth for IndieFolio. It is a new team with a great opportunity to build a strong team spirit & comradery.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Own companies and POCs assigned to you.
- Build and maintain a professional relationship with them via emails.
- Meet and exceed the targets.
- Ensure relevant SOPs are followed.
- Ensure notes calls & meetings are maintained with a high level of accuracy.
- Ensure customer data stays relevant via timely updation.
- Improve SOPs via CRM automation where possible.
- Work on new messaging/email campaigns.
- Work in cross-functioning teams to develop a richer customer experience.
- What would be the career roadmap for the candidate?
- Meeting monthly lead collection, activation, and meeting targets.
- Taking charge of the Lead Collection team.
- Growing the Lead Collection team.
- Setting the SOPs and benchmarks for Pre-Sales teams.
- Training new recruits and taking charge of the Pre-Sales function.
- Turn into a leadership role and manage the Pre-Sales team (24 months).
30-day Plan for the candidate
The first 30 days are to build a deep understanding of the product and industry, the company goals and roadmap, gain insight into the target audience, and explore processes across the entire business, CRM, and product panel.
- Company onboarding.
- Product training, learning processes, and systems.
- Understand the core value proposition of IndieFolio.
- Initial meetings with founders and teammates.
Week 2-3 :
- Shadow colleagues on daily SOPs.
- Understand the basics of the outreach process.
- Start sales activities (email, calls & meetings).
- Maintain SOP and sanity of the CRM.
Week 4 :
- Maintain healthy follow-up cycles.
- Book target number of meetings.
- Manage the sales pipelines.
- Shadow colleagues on Sales calls.
DAYS 31-60 :
The next 30 days are for settling in, identifying opportunities for growth, creating a unified strategy, and tackling the most pressing problems.
- Continue recruiting and training the lead collection team.
- Implement a better data management process.
- Create a roadmap to implement the CRM across all teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement better SOPs by leveraging CRM automation.
- Starting work on scaling an existing outreach strategy.
- Implement the CRM across all teams.
- Continue to improve the adoption of CRM across all teams.
- Support in the creation of the sales playbooks.
- Relevant 2+ yrs of experience
- Proven working experience as a lead gen or inside sales executive, or a relevant role in driving - sales at a B2B company - preferably a large agency/studio or a talent marketplace
- Proficiency in CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot)
- Great Communication skills
- Time management and planning skills
Why Work with Us
- Shape the future of work. The - 9 to 6' traditional way of working is not the only option out there. Come join us as we create new avenues of collaboration between companies and individuals in the talent economy.
- We are India- s largest homegrown network of creative professionals. Everything you do has a direct impact on the creative industry in India.
- We are in the very, very early days of our growth cycle. We have found our solution-market fit. Come join a fast-paced organization on its path to grow a 100X in the next 3 years.
- We love working with people who have a high sense of ownership, agency, and communication. We strive to maintain maximum transparency and ensure our expectations are relayed very clearly to you from the onset. If you enjoy taking on challenges head-on with maximum flexibility, we will be great partners.
- We are a remote-first organization that believes in the jobs-to-be-done framework. Set your own working hours, as long as you deliver on your promises.