FullThrottle Labs - Content Marketing Specialist (2-5 yrs)
In an attempt to make the lives of Human Resource personnel everywhere easier, FullThrottle Labs is working on an HRTech SAAS product with incredible potential to disrupt the online recruitment industry!
To ensure the effective recognition of this product in the market, FullThrottle Labs is looking for an exceptionally creative Content Marketing Specialist to join our team and help communicate the idea and value of our product. The ultimate goal is to have lakhs of recruiters around the country use PyjamaHR to make recruiting simple and seamless!
Key Responsibilities :
1. Produce high-quality content pieces that effectively reach, speak to, help and engage customers.
2. Responsible for planning the writing processes by setting timelines and deadlines, developing, and executing content strategy.
3. Work closely with other marketers to support short-form content for the website, social channels, advertising, landing pages, and other campaign assets.
4. Become a subject matter expert for PyjamaHR, and deliver content that is SEO optimized.
5. To deliver long-form content for our blog & other Guest Posts.
6. Apart from creating content, you are also responsible for promoting the blog content on community forums and social media.
7. Writes and edits technical documents that include reference manuals, product manuals, user guides, etc.
8. Gathers feedback from customers to improve marketing through content & improve the technical documents.
9. Engage with engineers, programmers, and project managers to learn about specific products or processes.
10. Creates or works with graphic designers to create diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a product or process.
You're a great fit if:
1. You can take a content idea, apply it strategically across multiple channels, plan, and execute end-to-end.
2. You are entrepreneurial and have content marketing experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
3. You are a stellar writer. People like to read what you write. They might chortle. They might cry. They at least feel and learn.
4. You have exceptional editing and proofreading skills. You can spot a misplaced comma or a typo from a mile away.
5. You can operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels, and have the willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
1. Relevant work experience: 2 year+ as a technical writer, preferably in a SaaS-based product company.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions.
4. Multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
5. Quick learner with the ability to contribute individually and understand complex topics.
6. Ambitious individual who can work under their direction towards agreed targets/goals.