Senior HR Executive at Frost & Sullivan
Views:88 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Frost & Sullivan - Consultant - Market Research - Commercial Vehicle/Automotive & Transportation Vertical (5-10 yrs)
Position : Industry Analyst / Consultant - Commercial Vehicle
BU : Automotive & Transportation - Mobility (A&T)
Location : Chennai
We are currently seeking experienced an Industry Expert to join Frost & Sullivan's Automotive research services into the MEASA markets. We are looking for the professional for the Automotive industry who are skilled in giving thoughtful insights to the top OEMs with whom we work with.
Key Responsibilities :
- To be responsible for developing, managing and delivering strategic consulting engagements for the Automotice & Transportation Business Unit with respect to Commercial Vehicle
- Responsible to do primary research & secondary research
- To build hypothesis and validate the same by following a structured and logical process
- To provide Insights to the clients about various industry scenerio
- To provide global industry analysis, growth consulting (strategy consulting), market research and monitor the concerned and connected markets.
Project Leadership and client management : Manage project and ensure the delivery of major strategic consulting engagements from initial scoping discussions to implementation. Confidently present and communicate project outcomes at C-level.
Research and Strategic Evaluation : Develop powerful, actionable strategic recommendations based on a profound understanding of the Client's markets/industry.
- The successful candidate will be a from OEMs with a thorough understanding of dealership network, product management, technical sales, sales and marketing, dealer network expansion
- Have excellent Contacts in the Industries which will help in tapping the required data
- Excellent project management skills and trouble shooting Skills
- Excellent Leadership and trouble shooting skills
Qualification and Experience :
- Candidates with 5 to 8 yrs experience in Sales & Marketing / Channel Sales / Territory sales from Commercial Vehicle OEMs will be preferred.
- Thorough understanding of automobile space.
- Strong project management skills.
- Willing to Travel.