HR at Frigus Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:66 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Frigus Technology - Manager - Business Development (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager IT Sales (Mobile and Web App Development Service Selling to the International Market, Inside sales) for Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
Responsibilities and Duties :
Client Retention :
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning :
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiation.
Management and Research :
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with business development staff to ensure that prerequisites (like pre-qualification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Good exposure in international marketing, cold calling, pre-sales, and lead generation.
- Should be comfortable in client interaction Strong analytical & creative approach
- Should have experience in International Market
- Work in an entrepreneur type environment
- No limit for incentives - Get business & get paid
- Salary revisions in every 6 months based on performance
- Interested contact at landline number between 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
08042023699 and send your CV
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.