AVP - Business Development at Fretron Pvt Ltd
Views:64 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Fretron - Sales Development Role (1-3 yrs)
WHO WE ARE :
We are one of the fastest growing start-ups founded by visionary founders who come from top notch institutes ISB & IIT & having cumulative experience of 30+ Years in the Logistics industry. With a vision of creating the most comprehensive cloud based logistics tech and transportation management platform, we have developed our product range from a mere MVP to a highly comprehensive logistics optimization and orchestration platform which is now widely adopted by some of largest enterprise companies like Jindal Saw, V-Mart Retail, Exide Industries, Century Ply, Shayam Steel etc. Our Founder has invested $2M in undisclosed seed funding.
What We Do :
"Fretron is the - only- complete TMS where enterprises can plan all orders, track all shipments in real-time, ensure faultless documentation syncing and fast yet error-proof billing. Using our logistics automation platform, we are helping several major companies to cut down their freight cost, increase order and load management efficiency, reduce delays and gain end-to-end visibility into their Logistics operations.
Why Work With Fretron :
We are a team of 35+ passionate & relentless superstars who are working on this vision to help shippers & LSPs to overcome their real time problems by optimising their logistics cost & Operations. We are building a world class company with the aim of creating intrapreneurial individuals at the workplace. We have an open culture & everyone is open to give ideas & suggestions. We enjoy our team success jointly with great parties. We have received the best Logistics Tech start -up Award by Alden Global Value Advisors.
Read What our Customer Say About Us on Gartner Capterra :-
Read what our employees say about us on Glassdoor :- https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Jobs/Fretron-Jobs-E4358237.htm
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges and needs using targeted and relevant questions.
- Schedule Meetings sales team.
- Be proficient at using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of phone, email, and social touches.
- Engage with prospects and demonstrate our SaaS product via online/Offline meetings.
- Meet or exceed qualified lead/demos quota every month.
- Strive to continuously improve your sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn best practices.
- Update CRM on daily basis without any gap & provide reporting.
- Represent and demonstrate our company values, brand, and mission.
- Ability to speak with CEOs, CFOs, Logistics Heads, Supply chain Heads, IT Heads, Business Heads, Controllers at early stage and growth businesses and ask intelligent questions.
- Genuine customer empathy.
- Organised and possess strong time management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment.
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment.
- A sense of urgency and persistence.
- 2+ Years of sales development experience in SaaS Industry.
- Flexibility - We're a small company that moves and reacts fast.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Complex Software sales
- Sales, Telecalling
- MASTERY - You will be working closely with the Founders and Function Heads and shall independently handle end to end responsibility for all HR functions. Our team members regularly acknowledge the fast pace and challenging environment where each member is continuously encouraged to continuously learn and apply best practices/tools and frameworks in order to achieve organisational goals
- AUTONOMY - Goals and Metrics driven Progress tracking culture - where you will have a high degree of autonomy to figure out methods to produce the desired outcome.
- PURPOSE - Feel proud to be part of Fretron's mission to contribute to the country's economy by bringing efficiency in the USD 200 bn Logistics industry which employs over 30 million people by leveraging technology and digitalising the ecosystem.
- RELATIONSHIP - Be a part of a close knit team with a friendly culture, mutual respect in a fun filled environment