AVP - Business Development at Fretron Pvt Ltd
Views:7 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fretron - Executive - Search Engine Optimization (0-1 yrs)
About Company :
Fretron Pvt. Ltd. - A SaaS based logistical organisation. We are one of the fastest growing start-ups founded by visionary industry veterans having combined experience of 35 years with a vision of creating the most comprehensive cloud-based logistics tech and transportation management platform. Using our logistics automation platform, we are helping several major companies to cut down their freight cost, increase order and load management efficiency, reduce delays and gain end-to-end visibility into their Logistics operations. Our customers include companies Like Jindal Saw, V-Mart Retail, Exide Industries, Century Ply, Shayam Steel etc.
1. Candidates must have relevant knowledge of off-page SEO, latest link-building techniques like guest posting.
2. The candidate must know the use of advanced link analysis tools like SEMRush, UberSuggest, Ahref, Moz, etc.
3. Link building skills required (Guest Blogging, Forum submission, Article submission, Directory submission, Search engine submissions, RSS Feed generation and submission, PR submissions, Social Bookmarking- High PR links, etc.)
4. Develop and implement link building strategy
5. Research and analyze competitor advertising links
6. Basic knowledge of boosting website traffic, DA, PA & trust flow of website by building links on authoritative websites
7. Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques.
1. 0.6 months to 1 year of experience in SEO role.
Location - Gurgaon
Shift timing: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Salary - 2.5 LPA to 3 LPA
- Why Join US-
GROWTH - We believe that in the fast paced era of technical revolution individuals get an abundance of opportunities to grow so we are always open to try new cutting edge tech and always keep our tech stacks up to date. With our flat org hierarchy we appreciate talent to shine. Our team consists of young individuals all committed to bring change and grow together.
MASTERY - You will be working closely with the Founders and Function Heads and shall independently handle end to end responsibility for all product development functions. Our team members regularly acknowledge the fast pace and challenging environment where each member is continuously encouraged to continuously learn and apply best practices/tools and frameworks in order to achieve organisational goals.
AUTONOMY - Goals and Metrics driven Progress tracking culture - where you will have a high degree of autonomy to figure out methods to produce the desired outcome.
PURPOSE - Feel proud to be part of Fretron's mission to contribute to the country's economy by bringing efficiency in the USD 200 bn Logistics industry which employs over 30 million people by leveraging technology and digitalising the ecosystem.
RELATIONSHIP - Be a part of a close knit team with a friendly culture, mutual respect in a fun filled environment.