Human Resources Coordinator at Fresh Prints
Views:493 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Fresh Prints - Sales Development Role (2-7 yrs)
Fresh Prints is an NYC based custom apparel company searching for every possible way we can delight our customers. Our team is 60 strong of irrationally passionate, slightly quirky people, on a mission to make apparel ordering painlessly easy and fun. We've been in business since 2009 and have been featured by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. for two years in a row.
The Sales Development Representative powers the growth of Fresh Prints. As an SDR, you- ll be planning and optimising outbound sales campaigns, and ideating through new customer acquisition funnels. We need an enthusiastic team player who has strong business acumen, natural sales instincts, solid technical aptitude with amazing communication skills!
Here are more details:
- You will be primarily working with our team in New York City. Timings will be from 5:30 pm to 3:30 am (8 am-6 pm EST).
- The position is based out of the city of Nawabs, Biryani and Irani Chai: Hyderabad!
Description of the Role :
- As a member of our Sales team, you're going to have a wide ranging group of responsibilities and goals. On a day to day basis, this means:
- Conducting sales research for the US region
- Build the sales strategy plan for the region
- Identify and create sales development strategies with potential customers at all levels
- Identify new opportunities in the region and devise engagement plans that map product capabilities to achieve customer business goals
- Work with the internal sales and marketing teams to increase opportunities and maximise revenue
- Stay updated with the changing technologies in the industry for effective communication with clients
- Share best practises with teams and clients to ensure product success with Fresh Prints
- Proficient with excel, G Suite, and CRM tools preferred
- 2+ years of sales, customer service, business development, or operations experience
- Based in or willing to relocate to our sweet new office in Hyderabad
- Must have the ability to articulate product options and advantages
- Must have a strong analytical mindset with the ability to draw conclusions from campaign results
Who you are:
You're the type of person who would rather move fast and fail, than wait to navigate through red tape. You prefer taking initiative to waiting for someone to tell you what to do. You are super energetic. You don't view rejection as a set-back, you view it as being one step closer to the right answer. You're organized and you pride yourself on your ability to find time saving strategies that allow you to juggle multiple while it only looks like you're juggling one. You're diligent, and you labor over the details because you love delighting people in the smallest of ways.
- Competitive pay
- Fun office with a party room to de-stress
- Thirsty Thursdays (yes every Thursday we have cocktail hour together as a team)
- Bi-weekly team dinners outside of the office
- Really fast (slightly too fast at times) growing company with lots of room for growth
7-8 lakhs p.a + Monthly performance based incentives